News & Annoucements
- 18th Annual CCA Golf Invitational Returns To Harwinton’s Fairview Farm Golf Course
- 26th NRCC Celebrates Move to ACCC with Record-Breaking Numbers!
- Feds Encourage Carwashing
- PRESIDENT’S COLUMN
- VENUS & MARS
- LOBBYIST UPDATE
- Malloy Wins Second Term; GOP Gains in
- Winter - Venus vs. Mars - What's new and old in the industry?
- Winter President's Column
- 25th NRCC One for the Record Books!
The Connecticut Car wash Association (CCA) is a member-driven association. It exists solely to serve members’ needs, protect members’ best interests, and to be responsive to members’ requests. The list of tangible CCA membership benefits is long (and growing), but the list of intangible benefits is even longer.
How can you put a price tag on the camaraderie you enjoy with your industry peers? How can you place a value on having the ability to make connections on a regular basis with other car wash operators who can help you through tough times? What price would you be willing to pay to have the chance to learn from our industry’s most successful operators? Stay active in your local industry trade association. Read more
Becoming a CCA member offers many member-only which range from discounted web site and insurance services to discounted electrical and credit card processing services.